Indian Railways integrates Helpline quantity 139 for all sort of help, here is the whole lot you’ll want to know | India Information
New Delhi: Indian Railway has built-in Rail Madad Helpline quantity “139” for all kind of queries/complaints /help throughout journey
The Indian Railway helpline is among the busiest numbers and on a mean foundation, Rail Madad Helpline 139 receives enquiry 3,44,513 calls and SMS per day.
Ministry of Railways launches the Social Media marketing campaign #OneRailOneHelpline139 to tell and educate the passengers in regards to the integration of the Rail Madad Helpline.
The Railway Madad 139 helpline facility is obtainable in 12 regional languages.
Indian Railway has built-in all railway helplines into single quantity 139 (Rail Madad Helpline) for grievance redressal and enquiry throughout the journey. As the brand new helpline quantity 139 will take over all the prevailing helpline numbers, it is going to be straightforward for the passengers to recollect this quantity and join with Railways for all their wants throughout the journey.
Numerous Railway grievances helplines have been discontinued final yr. Now, Helpline no. 182 would even be discontinued from April 1 and will probably be merged into 139.
The Helpline 139 will probably be obtainable in twelve languages. Passengers can go for IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System), or instantly connect with the call-centre govt by urgent * (asterisk). There isn’t any want for a smartphone to name on 139, thus, offering easy accessibility to all cellular customers.
The menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as comply with:
• For safety and medical help, the passenger has to press 1, which connects instantly to a name centre govt
• For enquiry the passenger has to press 2 and within the submenu, data concerning PNR Standing, arrival/departure of the practice, lodging, fare enquiry, ticket reserving, system ticket cancellation, get up alarm facility/vacation spot alert, wheelchair reserving, meal reserving will be obtained.
• For basic complaints, the passenger has to press 4
• For vigilance associated complaints, the passenger has to press 5
• For Parcel & items associated queries, the passenger has to press 6
• For IRCTC operated trains queries, the passenger has to press 7
• For standing of complaints, the passenger has to press 9
• For speaking to name centre govt, the passenger has to press *( asterisk)
Ministry of Railways has additionally launched the Social Media marketing campaign #OneRailOneHelpline139 to tell and educate the passengers.