Excellent news for Delhiites, this flyover to decongest site visitors in Delhi’s Narela, Bawana | India Information
New Delhi: Union Minister Hardeep S Puri on Tuesday (April 6, 2021) just about inaugurated a flyover-cum-road overbridge (ROB) that’s going to decongest traffic in Delhi‘s Narela and Bawana and can present clean connectivity between the 2 densely populated areas.
The size of the straight portion of the ROB is 1680 metres and is constructed at a value of Rs 389 crore. The challenge is funded by the City Improvement Fund (UDF) of the Union Ministry of Housing and City Affairs.
“This flyover cum ROB is in sync with a plan to decongest Delhi and put particular emphasis on the event of Narela,” the Ministry of Housing & City Affairs.
That is to be famous that there was site visitors congestion within the space as railway crossing was a bottle-neck on the route and over 150 trains move by means of this busy crossing on daily basis.
As per the Ministry of Housing & City Affairs, about 80,000 automotive customers use this crossing each day, making it one of many busiest railway crossings.
A number of the salient options of ROB Narela are as beneath:
1. A Street Over Bridge cum Fly Over has been constructed by DDA at Narela on City Extension Street -1, round 2.5 km from the NH-44, connecting NH-44 (GT Karnal Street) and Bawana-Auchandi Street.
2. A stretch of 10.6 km size of UER-I from NH-44 to Auchandi has been accomplished. UER-1 is deliberate to finally join as much as NH-8. With a purpose to enhance the capability of this hall, it’s additional proposed to make the UER-1 sign free from NH-44 to Western Yamuna Canal by introduction of U-turns at strategically deliberate areas.
3. The Street Over Bridge has provision for 2 separate carriageways of 25.5 m every, consisting of three lane carriageway, devoted bus lane, cycle observe, utility hall and footpath with patterned color concrete.
4. The bridge has been constructed with RCC piers, pre-stressed girders, RCC slabs in 735 m size and 945 m lengthy RE partitions in approaches.
5. Round 200 octagonal poles with vitality financial savings LED lights illuminate the bridge uniformly at evening.
6. Indication boards on Overhead Gantries at each the approaches in addition to sideboards alongside the bridge have been supplied to information commuters.
7. Preparations have made for correct drainage and harvesting of Rainwater from the ROB by means of Rainwater Harvesting Construction.